John Sheaffer, PA-C graduated from the University of Delaware with a Bachelor of Arts degree in History. After serving in the U.S. Army’s 75th Ranger Regiment for 10 years, John returned to school, and was employed as a paramedic prior to attending PA school. He completed his Master of Science in Physician Assistant Studies at the Rutgers Physician Assistant Program in New Jersey.
John Sheaffer joined Union County Orthopaedic Group in August 2015 and sees patients at the Linden office. John is a native of Milford, Delaware and currently lives with his family in New Jersey.
- B.A. in History, University of Delaware, Newark, Delaware
- A.A.S. in Emergency Medical Services-Paramedic, Southern Union State Community
College, Opelika, Alabama
- M.S. in Physician Assistant Studies, Rutgers Physician Assistant Program (formerly
the University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey), Piscataway, New Jerse
- American Academy of Physician Assistants (AAPA)
- National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants (NCCPA)