Michael Osofsky, PA-C is a native of Fairfield, New Jersey. He graduated cum laude from Elon University with a Bachelor of Science degree in exercise sports science and biology. He then attended Monmouth University Physician Assistant Program where he received a Masters of Physician Assistant Studies degree.
Michael joined Union County Orthopaedic Group in July 2019 & is excited to be a part of a team that provides individualized, compassionate care to each patient.
In his spare time, Michael enjoys spending time with his family and friends, outdoor activities such as hiking and fishing, staying active by playing sports or engaging in various forms of exercise, & attending live music events.
- B.S. in Exercise Sports Science, Elon University, Elon, North Carolina
- M.S. in Physician Assistant Studies, Monmouth University Physician Assistant Program, West Long Branch, New Jersey
- American Academy of Physician Assistants (AAPA)
- National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants (NCCPA)
- Physician Assistants in Orthopaedic Surgery (PAOS)