In order to make your first visit as efficient as possible please arrive 15 to 20 minutes before your scheduled appointment time.
Please remember to bring the following:
- Driver’s license or valid form of ID
- Insurance card
- Referral form
- Contact information of your primary care physician (if applicable). In particular, his or her name, address, phone number
- Copies of all reports from any prior study or medical treatment rendered regarding the injury for which you are being seen
- Any copies of previously taken x-rays or other imaging regarding the injury for which you are being seen
- For the safety and security of patients, a photo image is required of all patients for the Electronic Health Record (EHR), before being seen by a medical provider. This helps to prevent insurance fraud and identity theft, guards against medical errors, and enhances the overall treatment experience and office flow.